Position: Nursing Clerk
Start Date: November 6, 2023
Qualifications: The candidate must be available to:
- Work shift as scheduled and a weekend rotation (days/modified days)
- Support a holistic spiritual philosophy of care with positive leadership and human relations skills
- HUC certification from a recognized MB accredited school or equivalent.
- Other specific orientation may be required
- Enrollment into a HEBP benefit plan is required
- Availability, previous job performance, attendance factors, seniority as related to hours worked, and experience in geriatric care considered.
- Candidate must possess excelled organization abilities, able to handle multiple demands and stressful situations, understand supply/stocking cycles, and be familiar with staffing replacement
Response: Please reply in writing with posting number to the Business Office. Applications forwarded to the Director of Care.